Friday, April 8, 2016

Textured Wall Pillows

The results are still coming in… and I received another photo in my e-mail from a fellow potter who made his own version of my textured wall pillows. Thanks Patrick!!! After my article in the March/April issue of POTTERY MAKING ILLUSTRATED, I love getting photos of people’s results and how they have made them their own! Keep ‘em coming!!!

Hi Gary, I really like this idea of yours; putting clay on the wall.
Great article and it was a blast to do!         Regards,   Patrick

Thanks Patrick for sharing your beautiful results. So much fun to see that people are actually making my textured wall pillows.. and that my instructions in the published tutorial were actually understandable?!!! Ha!!!



from Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery http://ift.tt/22j85NE

No comments:

Post a Comment