Friday, April 22, 2016

Gardening Ideas for Earth Day

One of my favorite things to do is to be in my garden and get outside and just enjoy nature and soak up some sun. My mom has an amazing garden in her central coast home and so I probably have just grown up watching her tend to all her beautiful flowers and enjoy it too. 

Gardening Ideas for Earth Day :: OrganizingMadeFun.com


In my southern California home, I've had to learn to adapt to our rather dry climate. We don't get a lot of rain. So, as I mentioned in my last post, we ripped out our front yard and never regretted doing that one bit! Today I wanted to share with you some of my past gardening I've done around here and abroad to inspire you. Plus, it's Earth Day, and why now celebrate with getting some earth under your fingernails? I am such a "nature" girl and love anything homeopathic, natural, and hollistic so it's fun to get outside and enjoy some gardening. So, I wanted to share some of my passed gardening posts with you to enjoy! It might get you some 

Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/1VpoEJ5

No comments:

Post a Comment