Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Need Help Desperately!

Yes, it's true! I need help - desperately. I know that I'm totally inept in a lot of areas. You see, nearly six years ago I decided I needed to start a blog about organizing. Why organizing? Well, at the time, there weren't a lot of blogs about organizing. I liked to organize and thought it was fun. Many of my friends would come to me and ask my advice about how to get certain areas organized in their home and how to get their kids to organize and how to be scheduled! So, I thought I'd start a blog for my friends to refer to so they could look up ideas. I had NO idea it would turn into a full time business! Honestly, I didn't. I didn't make a dime for over a year and a half. I had a few posts start going viral - my 15 minute a day cleanng schedule {which remains my TOP post for the past six years} and my series "31 Days to Cheaply Organize Your Home" absolutely took off and started blogging "full time". But, I am NOT all that smart when it comes to all things blogging. So, each year I attend a conference where I learn more about this stuff! I want to share, first, how I pack for my conference because it might surprise you!

How to pack a suitcase for a conference :: OrganizingMadeFun.com

Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/1pdIwR6

No comments:

Post a Comment