Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Step 1 - Calendar: The Moms' Guide to Getting Your House Organized and Clutter Free

Last week I told you that I am going to get you ready for the new year and coach you to get organized and clutter free. I've got everything a mom could want to know to get your house and life organized. This week we're going to start working on just life in general. You have to decide what kind of calendar person/family you are going to be. For me, I'm all digital {paperless} but I have a large family calendar, too. For you, it might be that you've tried several different ways and you've been unsuccessful, but until you make it a habit EVERY SINGLE NIGHT to sit down and work through what your day will need to basically look like the following day, or weekly sit down and plan out meals and family business, you aren't going to be able to even attempt to keep your house clutter free or organized. 

Step 1 - Calendar: The Moms' Guide to Getting Your House Organized and Clutter Free

Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/2jdCMFF

No comments:

Post a Comment