Saturday, September 10, 2016

Another Bisque Kiln… with LOTS of Pieces Packed in.

So many pots. Cranking out as much as I can getting ready for ART IN THE BARN. It’s two weeks from today and I still have so much work to do. Including a couple more kiln firings. My plan is to get all of these pieces into glaze kilns next week. I have a full soda kiln scheduled for net Saturday. So even though I’m in “the middle” of ART IN THE GARDEN this weekend, I still had to go into the studio to unload this bisque kiln. No rest for the weary.

Kiln Layer #1 – Mugs. Mugs. Mugs… ALL MUGS!!! My favorite!

Kiln Layer #2 – My mostly porcelain layer. Mugs, cups and a couple bowls.

Kiln Layer #3 – Stars. Stars. And more stars!!! And a few bowls, ovals & cups!

Kiln Layer #3.5 – Stamped platter, spoon rests… and some fortune cookies!

Kiln Layer #4 – Bowls, mugs, ornaments and a LOT of tiles!!!

And you know how I like to get close to the top…



from Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery http://ift.tt/2c0V7k6

No comments:

Post a Comment