Tuesday, September 27, 2016

How to Meal Plan with My Paleo Dinners

If you like meal planning and are looking for healthy dinners, my favorite Paleo dinners will be great for you whether you like to eat Paleo or not. What is Paleo, you ask? Well, it's a way of eating and I basically tell people that there are basic rules about eating like the ancestors did WAY back when, but that's not why I eat like that. You see, I was ADDICTED to sugar and breads and wanted to get unaddicted. I have been dairy-free for 20+ years because I'm lactose intolerant, so I looked for a way of eating that was unprocessed, no-calorie counting, and going to get me off sugar and breads. So, Paleo was the answer for me. Paleo basically is:

1. No grains
2. No dairy
3. No legumes
4. No sugar

My Favorite Paleo Dinners :: OrganizingMadeFun.com


It's sounds terribly restrictive but it's not that bad and you just have to change your way of setting up your pantry and learn to substitute certain ingredients and you can make most any meal "Paleo". I haven't had sugar or bread in nearly TEN months and that's saying a lot. 

Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/2cHQZsX

No comments:

Post a Comment