Friday, September 23, 2016

Midway reno: Cabinets out, drywall starting to go up, plumbing issues, wall oven waiting

Being totally honest here, and I'm SURE I have many readers who've been through this, but renovation isn't for the faint of heart! This organized, clutter-free girl is knee deep in renovations and can't wait for it to be over! And, this is ONLY our kitchen, not a whole house reno! So, I'm going to share my journey today of how I've been dealing with living in a mess and keeping my sanity - well, most of the time.

If you're following me on Instagram, I've been using the hashtag #OMFnewkitchen with all kinds of up to date photos of what's going on. I wanted to give you an update on the midway through renovating


Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/2d2E5mX

No comments:

Post a Comment