Saturday, September 17, 2016

Look What Arived In The Mail…

So I opened my mailbox today… and found the latest issue of Ceramics Monthly.
I knew it was coming, I’ve already received my “sneak preview” issues, but it’s still fun to see the actual magazine arriving in my mail. And knowing that the same issue is arriving in mailboxes all around the world!!! That my little “Tips And Tools” segment is being read by potters everywhere!!! So exciting.

And while I would highly recommend that everyone subscribe to this fine magazine… you can still read my article even if you don’t. It’s the “Tips and Tools” segment on page 100. They contacted me and asked if I would be interested in writing about my power-drilled berry bowls. And of course I said “YES”!!!

Originally published in October 2016 issue of Ceramics Monthly, page 100.
http://ift.tt/1Eiqqxn . Copyright, The American Ceramic Society.
Reprinted with permission.

Save

Save



from Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery http://ift.tt/2cYqMVl

No comments:

Post a Comment