Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Fresh New Look

Ask my mom, she's seen me do it for years - my husband too! I decorate a room, then a few years later I'm ready to do it all over again or give a big fresh new look every few years! It's just what I do - I tend to be that ADD/distracted girl, so maybe that why, I don't know! When we first moved into our house, almost ten years ago, the first room I painted was our living room. We bought this big, red couch so we could have tons of people in there for Bible Studies or hanging out and what not. I loved it, it was beautiful! But, I realized lately that the red couch was no longer really needed as we have most of the people over and spend all our time outside on our beautiful patio...so, I wanted to make this room feel a little more intimate.

Living Room with red couch :: OrganizingMadeFun.com

Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/1ntE0wP

No comments:

Post a Comment