Monday, March 21, 2016

The Best Way to Spend the First and Last Part of Your Day

This post is in partnership with IKEA. 

About three blocks away from our home is Ikea. Yes, Ikea! We live three blocks away! City living has its perks! And, our Ikea is MOVING about 1/2 a mile down to make room for the LARGEST Ikea in the United States that is being built SO close to us!!! You can probably guess that I'm a BIG fan of Ikea and I shop there often - sometime I'm going to have to give you my best tips for getting the most out of an IKEA trip. 


IKEA :: OrganizingMadeFun.com


Some would even argue that I love lKEA so much that I painted my house the same colors....but enough about my crazy obsession with IKEA!

Today I am SO excited to share with you that I am partnering with IKEA! Can you believe it? One of my all-time favorite places to shop and find ways to get organized, and IKEA wants to work with me! 

Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/1Vudn8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment