Tuesday, December 20, 2016

‘Tis The Season For Sweet Treats

So you know how I LOVE sweet treats. And how I LOVE my Talented Friends!!!
And how special it is when they both come together. Like today!!!
Look what was waiting for me when I got home today!!!

A very “sweet” care package from a Facebook Friend in Alabama. Donnalee and I have been friends online for a few years now as she follows my Facebook page as a fellow potter and fan. She’s purchased a couple mugs online and shared Selifies you may heve seen here recently. But when I found out that she lives on a farm and produces natural honey… errrr… back it up… FRESH HOMEGROWN HONEY?!!! Who doesn’t like fresh honey??? So we decided to do a little trading. Who doesn’t like a good trade?!

So my good box arrived in the mail today. I quickly opened it and was thrilled to find a couple different kinds of honey, all homegrown in Pelham, Alabama at Blankenship Farms! A couple different jars of honey and some fun sticks of honey. And oh, but wait there’s more… PEPPERMINT HONEY??? Who would have thought? It sounds perfect for the season… and I can’t wait to give it a try!!!

So if you like honey as much as I do… and like supporting small, family-owned businesses, please click here for Blankenship Farms. And when you do, tell Donnalee I sent you to Blankenship Farms!!! Their Facebook page can link you a few different options of where to find their honey. Would you love to get some of this…

 



from Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery http://ift.tt/2hpBN3B

No comments:

Post a Comment