Friday, October 14, 2016

The Kitchen is Done - the BIG Reveal!!!!

I have been given the opportunity, from MasterBrand Cabinets, 
to join with them in our kitchen renovation, which includes the donations of 
these unbelievable, quality cabinets. 

I can't believe it, but the kitchen is DONE!! It is unbelievably beautiful. We've increased our counter space by three fold! It's truly the most functional kitchen I've ever had! Are you ready to see it? I hope so, because I'm going to flood you with beautiful photos!


Before: Kitchen stuck in the 70s :: OrganizingMadeFun.com


Let me start with where our kitchen began, and you can go back to the beginning of our design process and demo process to see. We moved into our home in 2006, and this is what our kitchen looked like ten years ago, above left. Six years later, I have improved it as much as it could possibly be improved by painting the cabinets and putting new flooring in. But, it still lacked counter space, so I was using a hodge podge of things to add more counter space. The kitchen also felt very cramped! And now...

Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/2dBfiHj

No comments:

Post a Comment