Tuesday, October 18, 2016

How to Organize Cords Easily

Living in the 21st century means we have cords, lots and lots of cords. Cords are messy, very messy! You know there are cords by the couch, next to the bed, in the kitchen, in the office, behind the TV - you know, everywhere! So, I consider myself somewhat of an expert in this area now, especially having a husband in the IT field - yes, cords and more cords. My husband also runs the sound system at our church and he's become quite meticulous about how to keep cords out of the way and from view, so I've learned things from him too. I'm going to give you my solutions and some of the basic things you need to keep around your house to keep up with the web of cords - cause I like them hidden!


How to Organize Cords Easily :: OrganizingMadeFun.com


Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/2edA6bc

No comments:

Post a Comment