Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Designing: How we’re designing our kitchen to work with our needs

Hold on because this is going to be a FUN post to see! Today I am showing you the FINAL sketches for our kitchen!! Woohoo! I want to point how that you just have NO idea how much work is involved in JUST the planning of a kitchen. We haven't even gotten to the demo yet!

I am super excited to work with MasterBrand cabinets and their designer, Becky {awesome name for a designer}. She and I have chatted so much and I even sent her this short video of our kitchen. Yes, we have a crazy kitchen - there are doors in weird places and things you just can't imagine unless you physically walk into our home or via video.




Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/29tgfnz

No comments:

Post a Comment