Sunday, April 7, 2019

Thank You Ann

The PRAIRIE VIEW ARTS INVITATIONAL is a great little art fari out in Naperville. Great people putting together a hgreat event… so many littl eperks along the way! One of my favorite “perks” is that they offer up HomeStays for their artists! They set us up with a local who is willing to set us up for the night. So much better to drive 4 minutes to their house instead of 90 minutes back home! And then another 4 minutes back the next morning.

This year I got set-up with the same HomeStay as last year. Unfortunately, my host found out that she was going to be out-of-town this weekend. However, she was gracious enough to give me a key to her house and welcomed be stay there by myself. A beautiful huge house all to myself?! I left her a little gift, but sadly didn’t get to see her tjis time around.

So a HUGE THANK YOU to Ann for letting me use her place this weekend!

 



from Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery http://bit.ly/2OVwM4D

No comments:

Post a Comment