Sunday, April 7, 2019

Angel Wings

Part of the PRAIRIE VIEW ARTS INVITATIONAL is a benefit for their Youth OutReach Program. So they do a lot of events, fundraising, raffles, bake sales & more for them. They also set up this really cute Angel Wind photo-op… which was just around the corner from my booth. Great fun to watch people stopping by to take their Seflies!

And although my parents have pretty much “retired” from the art fair circuit, and I’m now flying solo, it was great to have them stop by to say Hi to everyone! I know I love having them around… and so many of my other artist friends look forward to seeing them too. My parents have a huge part of my art fair operation for so many years, and now everyone asks about them if they’re not there! Well, that, and my Mom’s homemade cookies!!!



from Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery http://bit.ly/2KdxP0Z

No comments:

Post a Comment