Monday, December 4, 2017

St. Nick’s Sneak Peek

Here’s a quick peek at the mugs that will be going up for sale this Wednesday, December 6th to celebrate St. Nick’s Day. I will post better photos here on my blog tomorrow so you can see both sides of each mug. But then early Wednesday morning I will open up the sale on my Fire When Ready Pottery Facebook page. It will be first-come, first-claimed. Feel free to comment on these photos, but don’t even try to claim them ahead of time. Have fun looking, choose your favorites, and then shop on Facebook early Wednesday morning to snatch-up your mug.

So remember, there’s no pre-sale calling of dibs. No “claiming” of the mugs ahead of time here on the website. Only the Facebook Comments to claim them starting Wednesday morning after I place the official sale kick-off on Facebook,

More details to come… but in the meantime, click here for my Facebook page and hit FOLLOW… so you’re all ready to go on Wednesday!!!

Save



from Gary Jackson: Fire When Ready Pottery http://ift.tt/2kjJ8Ir

No comments:

Post a Comment