Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Why I'm Fake and Lazy!

I recently read this quote from Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, "I choose a lazy person to do a hard job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it". This quote is so interesting to me. While I don't feel I'm "lazy", I do feel like I'm always looking for an easier way to do things - faking them! I'm also the type of person who is artistic, but I'm definitely NOT an artist! So, this may describe much of what I do with organizing, cleaning, and decorating -  faking it and lazy! But, I'm the type of person who is going to find the easiest and best way to do something. So, is this a bad quality?

I choose a lazy person to do a hard job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it :: OrganizingMadeFun.com


Read more »

from Organizing Made Fun http://ift.tt/24n6lqi

No comments:

Post a Comment